Reports To: Personal Care Plus Director
Opening Type: Ongoing Opening
Unique opportunity to provide homemaking and personal care in an upscale Independent, Assisted Living and Skilled Care community on Milwaukee’s west side.
- Duties may include general housekeeping, linen changes, dressing/undressing, bathing, toileting assist and safety precautions.
- Successful candidates must be able to work with a diverse population, be trustworthy, have excellent communication skills, and be organized and punctual.
- Qualified candidates must demonstrate understanding and commitment to Interfaith’s goals and mission.
- They must present themselves in a highly professional and respectful manner; have experience and/or training, preferably in a in-home setting, pass drug and TB tests, and receive a flu shot.
- Requires access to reliable transportation (on bus line). a working telephone, and completion of any required training.
- Must be able to perform light to moderate lifting, and have ability to do considerable walking, standing, bending, stooping, reaching, climbing and descending stairs.
Interfaith Older Adult Programs’ mission is to provide services and opportunities to support and enhance a sense of well-being for older adults in Greater Milwaukee, to strengthen communities that provide neighborhood-based services and opportunities to support independence and diminish social isolation, and to engage and inspire older adults to serve in impactful opportunities to enhance a sense of purpose and meaning.
Facts About This Job:
Position: Personal Care Worker – On Call/Float
Hours: First, second and third shifts available as needed
Salary: $9.00 per hour
Milwaukee's west side.
How to Apply:
- Download the application.
- Open and fill out the application.
- When finished, print and sign your application.
- Mail your application (with resume and cover letter for exempt positions) to:
Interfaith Older Adult Programs
Human Resources Department
600 W. Virginia St. – 3rd Floor
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53204
Interfaith Older Adult Programs is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities are encouraged to apply.