Interfaith is a special place to work. Here, you can help ensure that people of all ages are treated with respect and dignity. If you love helping others and want to make a first-hand difference in the lives of older adults and caregivers, then a fulfilling opportunity awaits you right here. Interfaith offers full- and part-time positions that give you the chance to engage in meaningful work with diverse groups of people in a caring environment. Join our dedicated team of employees to help link older adults in Milwaukee County with a caring community.
- Care Manager, Family Care Management Unit
- Custodian and Light Maintenance Worker
- Information Technology Manager
- Personal Care Worker
- Personal Care Worker – On Call/Float
How to Apply
If you see a job opportunity that’s a good match for your skill set and experience, we invite you to apply by following these simple steps:
- Download an employment application.
(for personal care worker positions use this application and this disclosure form)
- Complete the application and print a copy.
- Mail your application (with cover letter and resume for exempt positions) to:
Interfaith Older Adult Programs
Human Resources Department
600 W. Virginia St., Suite 300
Milwaukee, WI 53204
You may also fax your application to 414-291-7510 or stop in at our main office to fill out an application.
Interfaith is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities are encouraged to apply.