Join our Dedicated Team of Employees
Thank you for your interest in working at Interfaith Older Adult Programs, Inc. and helping link older adults in Milwaukee County with a caring community.
Interfaith is a special place to work. Here, you can help ensure that people of all ages are treated with respect and dignity, and are truly valued for their contributions. If you love helping others and want to make a first-hand difference in the lives of older adults and caregivers, then a fulfilling opportunity awaits you at Interfaith. Interfaith offers full- and part-time positions that give you the chance to engage in meaningful work with diverse groups of people in a caring environment.
- Assistant Director, Neighborhood Outreach Program
- Case Manager – Family Care Case Management Unit
- Clerical Assistant
- Custodian and Light Maintenance Worker
- Neighborhood Outreach Director, Greater Tosa
- Neighborhood Outreach Director, Shoreline
- Personal Care Worker
- Personal Care Worker – On Call/Float
- Registered Nurse Case Manager
- Senior Dining Floating Supervisor
- Senior Dining Site Supervisor
How to Apply
If you see a job opportunity that’s a good match for your skill set and experience, we invite you to apply by following these simple steps:
- Download an employment application.
(for personal care worker positions use this application and this disclosure form)
- Complete the application and print a copy.
- Mail your application (with cover letter and resume for exempt positions) to:
Interfaith Older Adult Programs
Human Resources Department
600 W. Virginia St., Suite 300
Milwaukee, WI 53204
You may also fax your application to 414-291-7510 or stop in at our main office to fill out an application.
Interfaith is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities are encouraged to apply.