Every Dollar Makes a Difference
We are very grateful to all the individuals, congregations, businesses, governmental agencies and foundations that have helped support Interfaith over the years. Your incredible generosity enables us to make a positive impact on the lives of hundreds of thousands of older adults and caregivers in our communities throughout Milwaukee County and beyond.
A mix of large and small monetary contributions and many volunteers are required to accomplish our mission, as we continue implementing programs that improve the quality of life for seniors in our community. Every single donation is meaningful and appreciated.
Ways You Can Help
As a non-profit organization, Interfaith stretches each dollar as far as possible. But in today’s world, those dollars often fall short, and that’s why we need your help. Please consider assisting us through one of these many options:
- Make a cash donation
- Sponsor a program or event
- Give a financial gift in honor of or in memory of a loved one
- Become a business partner
- Include a bequest to Interfaith in your will
- Donate an auction item to one of our annual benefit events
- Donate gift certificates, supplies or “Wish List” items
Your donation is so valuable in providing direct support to local older adults. Thank you for your kindness!