Milwaukee County is home to generous businesses, corporations and foundations that value philanthropy and give to many worthwhile causes.
Interfaith Older Adult Programs is fortunate to work with many wonderful sponsors who provide financial backing for some of our most important programs and events. As a sponsor, you give hope to thousands of older adults and caregivers throughout the Milwaukee area. We can’t thank you enough.
Corporate partners can choose to sponsor and/or attend special annual Interfaith events, such as:
- Pearls of Wisdom Fundraising Dinner
- Social Innovation Prize Luncheon
- Pull Up a Chair Fundraising Luncheon
- Other special events
Check out our Events Calendar for more details about these and other fundraisers.
More Ways You Can Help
- You are also welcome to advertise your business in our quarterly newsletters and monthly Activity Guides distributed county-wide and at our five senior centers.
- Interfaith also accepts matching funds from companies, and welcomes donor drives, cause-related marketing campaigns and foundation gifts.
- Grants from family and corporate foundations provide programming start-up and ongoing support for Interfaith.
- Auction item donations are always needed for Interfaith annual benefit events, like Pearls of Wisdom. Unique experiences, performing arts tickets, restaurant and other gift certificates and vacations are especially valued.
Financial support is always needed as well, and is used to enhance social, educational, recreational and wellness programming. You can be as innovative as you wish in the type of support you provide.